How to apply for a grant.
If you are considering making an application for funding, please be sure to first read the funding criteria.
You can obtain an application form by clicking the following link: The Gisela Graham Foundation – Application Form. All applicants must complete the Application Form, which should be submitted as part of your application, together with a supporting letter. Your supporting letter should be no longer than four sides of A4.
The letter should describe the work or project for which funding is requested, and should contain the following information:
- Details about the project to be funded.
- Details of the specific beneficiaries.
- The need, and how the need was identified and assessed.
- The precise nature of the intended outcome, detailing the changes and benefits you expect to achieve.
- The timeframe, and the geographical location.
- How the aims and outcomes will be monitored.
- Information about any other sources of funding secured.
- A costing for the project, including specific details of the funding requested from the Gisela Graham Foundation.
- Details of any specific, or general legal objectives.
- Details of the sponsor who will present the case, and who will act as the correspondent throughout the life of the project or bursary.
Where to send your application.
Letters of application must be signed and made on the organisation’s headed paper. Applications can be sent by email, or post to:
The Gisela Graham Foundation.
2 Paxton Road,
How will my application be processed?
- Applications can be made at any time of the year.
- Applications will be acknowledged within four weeks of receipt. At this stage, applicants will be informed of the date when their application will be considered. If the proposal is ineligible, or there is insufficient support for the application to be considered, a letter of rejection will be sent.
- Applications will be considered twice a year.
- The trustees of the Gisela Graham Foundation will consider the written application, and may also interview the sponsor and other interested parties.
- Applicants will normally be informed in writing of the result of their application within four weeks of the meeting at which the application will be considered.
- Every successful application will be reviewed at least annually. The review will detail how far the specific objectives have been achieved.
- In the case of on-going grants, the release of the next instalment will be subject to a satisfactory annual review.
The list of donations to be made by the Gisela Graham Foundation for 2018 has now been completed; successful applicants will be notified by mid-December. The next round of donations will be made in the summer of 2019.