Guidelines for Applicants.
The Gisela Graham Foundation is a small charity which reflects the wishes and support of the proprietor, Gisela Graham, together with her fellow Trustees. The Foundation aims to provide financial benefit to those in need through the provision of grants and other payments to provide assistance in specific cases of poverty and poor education; it will also help to further the advancement of public health and safety and to provide education and cultural life for the general benefit of society.
- Applications will only be considered from corporate bodies and registered charities.
- Any donations may be for a general or particular purpose of the corporate body or registered charity.
- There are no geographical limits on the provision of aid.
- Grants may be by means of a single payment, regular payment or an on-going commitment to a specific project over a period of time.
- Grants awarded are normally for sums under £10,000, but most donations are for less than £5,000.
- Unsuccessful applicants should wait at least two years before reapplying.
- As this is a small charity, donations for very localised charities would only be made in exceptional cases
What we fund.
Funding will be provided to support one or more of the specific objectives of the Foundation, which are listed below.
- To promote the advancement of health, through research and treatment, in areas such as:
- Genetic mental disabilities
- To promote and support the benefit of adults with learning disabilities, and contribute towards the provision of property for the accommodation of such adults.
- To promote the benefit of homeless people and, in particular, the young, to help them become self-sufficient.
- To provide for the education and care of children in the less developed countries and to support their families through UK registered charities.
- To provide donations to corporate bodies concerned with the propagation of the plastic and performing arts, and in particular, concerned with training and equipping young performers and artists.
- To support any charity or other recognised body, which has similar objectives to the above.
- UK registered Charities only.
What we cannot fund.
- We cannot fund any application made directly from an individual, although we can support an individual funded through a corporate body or charity.
- We cannot fund costs that have already been incurred.
- We cannot fund any application that falls outside of the specific objectives.
- Non UK registered charities.
For details on submitting an application see the How To Apply page.