THE GISELA GRAHAM FOUNDATION :
DEDICATED TO MAKING LIVES BETTER SINCE 2014
With her decorative products Gisela Graham has been contributing since the 1980’s to the gaiety of nations, and her company has become internationally famous. Her success enabled her in 2014 to set up a Foundation, supported by the profits from her Company. Its aims: to bring hope and help to those in need, and to contribute to the arts for the benefit of all.
HOW WE WORK:
We aim to help UK charities to help others. Instead of undertaking charity work ourselves we offer grants , bursaries and other types of contribution to charities, volunteer groups and organisations concerned with causes we care about.
OUR PREVIOUS WORK:
Since we began we’ve worked with many inspiring and organisations. Here are some examples of how our contributions have been helping to improve lives.
OUR AIMS, VISIONS AND VALUES:
The aim of the charity is to:
- Further advancement of public health and safety through the research and treatment of chronic illnesses and conditions.
- Alleviate poverty and deprivation amongst children in less developed countries through care, education, and family support.
- Assist the aims of enterprising young and unemployed requiring start-up funds.
- Promote causes supporting young homeless people seeking to achieve self sufficiency.
- To promote and support the benefit of adults with learning disabilities, and contribute towards the provision of property for the accommodation of such adults.
- To support charities and other organisations concerned with safety at sea, including those actively involved with youth training.
- Assist organisations concerned with the propagation of the plastic and performing arts, and in particular concerned with training and equipping young performers and artists.
- Mr Richard Graham (Chairman)
- Mr Paul Boys
- Mr Piers Croke
- Mr Richard Bailey
- Mr Andreas Graham
- Sir David Chapman